Sur La Table is one of the best bakeware, cookware, and cooking class stores! But, do you know the history behind this chef and baker’s dream? Do you know how it came to be, who the founder(s) were, and other interesting information? If you answered no, check out this web story!
In conclusion, this web story consists of a brief history of the store and the evolution of consumer products and cooking classes.
When Was Sur La Table Founded?
Sur La Table was founded in 1972, but a woman named Shirley Collins. Ms. Collins opened the first storefront in Pike Market in Seattle, Washington.
After Ms. Collins opened this storefront, it took about two years before the first BIG name-brand was available for purchase from this beloved store. Furthermore, Cuisinart became the first big, name-brand stocked at Sur La Table, and the state-of-the-art food processor was one of the original products.
Sur La Table Web Story
Other Web Stories
- The Ultimate Breakfast Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Ground Venison Recipes
- A Beginner’s Guide to Sourdough Tortillas
- The Ultimate Empanada Guide
- How to Build a Parfait
- Mardi Gras Favorites
- The Best St. Patty’s Day Recipes
- Best St. Patrick’s Day Web Story
- Ramadan Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Spring Pesto Recipes
- Easter Desserts for Kids
- Kid-Friendly Movie Night Snacks
- Best Passover Recipes
- Best Easter Recipes to Make with Kids
- The Best Hydrating Summer Drinks
- Best Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Kid-Friendly Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Mother’s Day Recipes
- Teacher Appreciation Treats
- Best Sourdough Dutch Oven Loaves
- Top 10 Summer Grain Bowls
- Best Grilling Recipes for the Summer
- Family Game Night Recipes
- Kid-Friendly Summer Snacks
- The Best Father’s Day Recipes
- The Best Juneteenth Recipes