Are you looking for the best Teacher Appreciation treats to spoil the teachers in your life with? Then, check out this Web Story! These treats are not only delicious but also appeal to the allergy-friendly community and all are nut-free. Finally, if you’re looking to show the teachers in your life a little appreciation for all the hard work they do, check out these easy, homemade treats that even your kids can help make.
How to Use this Web Story
Teacher Appreciation Treats Web Story was created for homemade treat ideas to spoil the amazing teachers in your life. As a former teacher, I always adored homemade cards, notes, pictures, and treats that showed love, dedication, and creativity as a way to say thank you.
Therefore, the inspiration for this web story came. Involving your child or children when making treats teaches them life lessons and gives them an opportunity to work hard as their teachers do for them. Finally, I hope you all enjoy this collection as much as I do. Thank you, teachers, for all you’ve done and continue to do for our children. We appreciate you more than you’ll ever know!
What Recipes Are Included?
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread (Mini Loaf Version)
- Sourdough Granola
- Sunbutter Cookies
- Sourdough Lemon Blueberry Scones
- Decadent Chocolate Sourdough Cupcakes
Other Web Stories from Sourdough and More
- The Ultimate Breakfast Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Ground Venison Recipes
- A Beginner’s Guide to Sourdough Tortillas
- The Ultimate Empanada Guide
- How to Build a Parfait
- Mardi Gras Favorites
- The Best St. Patty’s Day Recipes
- Best St. Patrick’s Day Web Story
- Ramadan Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Spring Pesto Recipes
- Easter Desserts for Kids
- The Best Hydrating Drinks for Summer
- Best Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Kid-Friendly Cinco de Mayo Recipes